Donate and Purchase
Swag & Events
Order your lawn sign to show your support.
Did you know - the printer will take lawn signs back for recycling! Make sure you save them and the team will make sure we get them recycled.
Happiest in Community Sweatshirt
A local collaboration with The Happiest Collection, the Happiest in Community sweatshirt is exclusive to the Ward 11 Kourtney Branagan campaign and supports both business and the campaign.
Each sweatshirt donates just shy of $30 to the campaign.
Your purchase will be noted as the full purchase price on the donations page of the website.
Kourtney is wearing a size small in the photos. She's 5'2" and typically wears a women's small or medium.
• 50% Cotton and 50% Polyester Fabric. Incredibly soft and cozy on the inside!
• Suggested care is to wash gently in cool water and tumble dry low, inside out
• 100% Designed, Made and Printed in Canada
Chest is measured from one inch (1") below the arm hole, across the front.
The length is measured from the top of the neckline on the back to the bottom of the hem.
SMALL - 20 inches (chest) + 26 inches (length)
MEDIUM - 21.5 inches (chest) + 27 inches (length)
LARGE - 23 inches (chest) + 28 inches (length)
EXTRA LARGE - 24.5 inches (chest) + 29 inches (length)
2x EXTRA LARGE - 26 inches (chest) + 30 inches (length)
#co11aborate Pencils & Notepads
It all starts with an idea, a list, or maybe a whim.
Jot it down, erase as needed.
Pencils designed in collaboration with Relish Goods.
Notepads designed in collaboration with Stevie & Bean.
Your purchase donates $6-12 dollars to the campaign after the cost to procure the items. Your donation will be recorded as your entire purchase price.
Notes about donations & expenses
Summary of the Official Rules
- Total donations (other than the candidate) to the campaign prior to December 31, 2020 may not exceed $5000.
- Donors may contribute up to $5000 per candidate in the election year (2021).
- Donors must be a resident of Alberta.
- Donors must be individuals, not corporations or unions.
- Candidates can contribute up to $10,000 annually to their campaign.
- A receipt will be issued for your contribution. Please note, donations to municipal campaigns are not eligible for tax receipts.
- All donors will be listed on our webpage regardless of donation amount including product purchases and event tickets (see below).
- The Donor list will be updated at a minimum once a month.
- Expense summaries will be update monthly to give a better understand of campaign expenses incurred.
- A comprehensive expense report will be generated for public review after the election.
Brock Skretting $11
Erica O'Donnell $11
Mark Jale $11
Sonja Johnson $11
Christina Mitchell $11
Melanie Windle $22
Stacy Cockwill $25
Patrick Wu $25
Ryan Hoult $25
Don Darnell $50
Stephanie Robinson $50
Dare Maurik $65
Anna Grose $65
Jillian Haneiph $65
Megan Belenky $65
Debbie Butt $65
Meaghan Best $65
Diane Ward $65
Blair Hone $65
Jamie Waldhuber $65
Alisha Gordon $65
Tasha Roa-Yaremkowycz $65
Erin Chrusch $65
Rachelle Vaivada $65
Jennifer Morrison $65
Christine Ceci $65
Susan Anderson $72
Darcy Kraus $100
Kerry Cundal $100
Bob McInnis $100
Kristina Pearson $100
Tracy Guillet $115
Maddie Bemrose $130
Nancy Close $165
Laura Nixon $165
Steve Armstrong $200
Last Update February 9, 2021
Photography - $1575
Marketing: Print & Digital - $6390
Communication Tools: Website, Zoom, Phone - $1552
Promo Material - $2093
Lawn Signs - $1558
Other Expenses* - $406
*includes items such as, promo materials, stamps, election filing fees.
Total Expenses to Date (February 23, 2021): $14,427