Ward 11 Projects
There is always something happening in Ward 11. Below are links to city led projects pages. Many projects have dedicated email lists you can sign up for.
- Redevelopment of Glenmore Athletic Park
- Stu Peppard Arena Replacement
- Pathway Closure - ENMAX SE Substation Safety Enhancement Project
- Palliser Lift Station Upgrades
- Windsor Park Watermain Replacement
- Kingsland School Decommissioning
- Green Line LRT
- Crowchild over Glenmore bridge rehabilitation - COMPLETED
- 14th Street over Glenmore bridge rehabilitation - COMPLETED
- Rose Kohn/Jimmie Condon Arena Upgrades - COMPLETE
Planning & Development
Local Area Plans
- Heritage Communities Local Area Plan - Completed
- Chinook Communities Local Area Plan - Phase 2
- West Elbows Local Area Plan - Phase 1
- Riverbend TOD Land Use Redesignation and Outline Plan
- Glenmore Landing Redevelopment
- Arcadis Midtown and LRT Infill Station - revised developer plans being reviewed by City Administration
- Re-Zoning for Housing Give feedback on the proposed citywide rezoning to a base residential district, or zone.
- 50 Ave Functional Study The City of Calgary is planning for the future of 50 Avenue SE (between MacLeod Trail and Deerfoot Trail) by doing a Functional Planning Study.
- Energy Equity Provide your feedback to help find better ways to help Calgarians with energy costs.
- City Building This program will produce the Calgary Plan, Zoning Bylaw, and Street Manual. All three documents will work together to create a 30-year vision and 10-year action plan for Calgary’s future.