It takes a network of engaged and energetic people to run a campaign. Your help means my message can reach more Ward 11 residents. Your talent and contributions won't go unnoticed.
No experience needed - you will receive the training and guidance needed from experienced volunteers and Kourtney. See below for training opportunities.
Thank you in advance for your support!
Door Knocking is a first touch point to inform many voters. We are wearing masks as we connect with residents doing a first introduction of Kourtney, and having conversations about what matters at the local level. Routes are two-three hours long.
Community Engagements alongside Kourtney means we get to meet residents where they're at. From dog parks to pathways, Kourtney will be out where Ward 11 congregates. Shifts are 2.5 hours mainly evenings and weekends.
Literature Drops are a great behind the scenes way to support spreading the message without needing to talk to anyone. We have two big upcoming drops, October 1 -3 and October 13-16. Routes are 1-2 hours long.
Limited Time? Here are other ways to support the campaign:
- Tag a friend on social who should consider voting for me
- Watch my 15 Minute Fridays live on Instagram & Facebook (9:15am)
- Invite a friend to watch a video online
- Put up a lawn sign
- Invite friends over for a backyard conversation
- Forward the newsletter (sign up here)
- Share a social post to your feeds
- Purchase campaign swag or make a donation