It takes a network of engaged and energetic people to run a campaign. Your help means my message can reach more Ward 11 residents. Your talent and contributions won't go unnoticed. Thank you in advance for your support!
Volunteer tasks are currently limited to safe outdoor activities that adhere to provincial guidelines.
Literature drops are ongoing throughout the ward, a first touch point to inform many voters. If you're able to walk door to door to do mailbox drops at the convenience of your schedule, please reach out. Routes take approximately 1.5 -2 hours to complete.
Pathway engagement on bikes is another easy way to support the campaign. Cycle alongside Kourtney through a major regional park. (bring your own bike). We ride easy for 1.5-2 hours.
In the coming months, volunteer opportunities will be reviewed to keep everyone's safety in mind. Sign up now to be on the mailing list to hear of opportunities as they arise.
Future Tasks May Include: Door Knocking, Community Engagement & Volunteering, Mail support, Fundraising Events (Online and in-person).
Limited Time? Here are other ways to support the campaign:
- Tag a friend on social who should consider voting for me
- Watch my 15 Minute Fridays live on Instagram & Facebook (9:15am)
- Invite a friend to watch a video online
- Put up a lawn sign
- Invite a friend to online conversation
- Forward the newsletter (sign up here)
- Share a social post to your feeds
- Purchase campaign swag or make a donation