It takes a network of engaged and energetic people to run a campaign. Your help means my message can reach more Ward 11 residents. Your talent and contributions won't go unnoticed. Thank you in advance for your support!
Door Knocking is a first touch point to inform many voters. We are wearing masks as we connect with residents doing a first introduction of Kourtney, and having conversations about what matters at the local level. Routes are two hours long.
Community Engagements alongside Kourtney means we get to meet residents where they're at. From dog parks to pathways, Kourtney will be out where Ward 11 congregates. Shifts are 2.5 hours mainly evenings and weekends.
Data Reconciliation is important to the campaign. We are looking for a team member to support our data capture to track engagements, door knocking notes, and voter identification. If you have two-three hours a week to work behind the scenes, send us a note.
Limited Time? Here are other ways to support the campaign:
- Tag a friend on social who should consider voting for me
- Watch my 15 Minute Fridays live on Instagram & Facebook (9:15am)
- Invite a friend to watch a video online
- Put up a lawn sign
- Invite friends over for a backyard conversation
- Forward the newsletter (sign up here)
- Share a social post to your feeds
- Purchase campaign swag or make a donation